Where to celebrate Father’s Day in Singapore?
Browse the latest bouquets in our collection below
Father’s Day is just around the corner (16th June – mark it down!) and it’s time to start prepping and planning where the best place is to take your old man on this very special occasion.
Thankfully, Singapore has an abundance of wonderful venues to celebrate this special day. If you often recall the fond memories of childhood and the fun you have had together, now is the time to show it and continue building on those fond memories together. Here at Gift Flower’s Singapore, we value Father’s Day greatly and have a few tips and tricks up our sleeves on how to make this day sweet and memorable for both of you.
Top 5 Favourite Places to Celebrate Father’s Day in Singapore
- Spa & Massage: Everyone needs to wind down and relax after a day of hard work, and that everyone includes your dad! Growing up, we never truly think about the long hours of work your dad had or the days where he had to endure overtime. As adults, we understand this hardship and can try to make up to the man who had us in his best interest when he had to go through it all. A quick search online will show you that Singapore is dotted with amazing spa treatments and massages that will help soothe aching muscles.
- Going Fishing: Fishing is a great pastime to spend with your dad. Away from the hustle and bustle of the city, you can connect well and triumph over your catches together. In Singapore, there are a good few designated fishing areas, including Punggol Point Jetty and Jurong Lake.
- Restaurants with a Spectacular View: If “busy” is your middle name, you may not have had much of an opportunity to sit down for a nice meal with your dad. So, on this special date, make it extra memorable by bringing him for a meal you know he loves at a restaurant that lets you see an amazing view of Singapore. LeVeL 33 and Sky View Pavilion are just among the many restaurants here.
- Parks: A nice stroll in the park is another wonderful idea, whether to enjoy the peace and quiet or to walk off that hearty meal with his son / daughter. Thankfully, Singapore has a variety of beautiful parks and gardens to visit, such as Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve, Chinese Garden and HortPark.
- Cinema: Perhaps all your dad wants to do this Father’s Day is to sit down and watch a movie he loves. You will easily find an abundance of cinemas in Singapore.
Of course, Father’s Day cannot go by without preparing the perfect gift for your dad. A small gift teamed with a card with a heart-warming message, topped with meaningful Father’s Day flowers such as roses, lilies and cymbidium would be a truly top-notch gift to give. Gift Flowers Singapore, your number one online florist, is more than happy to provide you with fantastic gift flowers ideas, excellent customer service and the finest quality flowers or flower gifts you could find. We also offer free delivery service within Singapore for your utmost convenience.
3 Different Styles of Popular Father’s Day Flowers
Let your childhood memories resurface with this wonderful Mixed White Roses with Vase gift. While white roses are a symbol of purity, innocence and charm, green carnations help to give a fresh and playful appeal. Price: S$95.00
The combination of white roses and purple eustoma in Violet Pride work wonderfully to create a gift that is fit for royalty. This box of flowers is a nice addition to his work desk or at his bedside. Price: S$139.00
In Lush Cymbidium Bouquet, you will find 10 stems of Season’s Best Cymbidiums, a unique flower that is rarely seen in bouquets. The perfect gift to surprise your dad. Price: S$155.00