Top 6 Instagrammable Floral Cafe in Singapore
Browse the latest bouquets in our collection below
Though many of us enjoy a good cup of
coffee, hanging out at a café these days is so much more than that.
The vibe and experience you get at your
favourite café play a huge role on whether you will return or not. Everything
you encounter is a pure work of art, from the intriguing décor and creative
interior design to the warm and talented staff at the counter who makes a
masterpiece out of your freshly brewed coffee.
The trend of going to cafés has become
intertwined with picture-taking. The use of Instagram opens up to a world
surrounding aesthetics and amazing photos you could take and share with
everyone. Whether you’re enjoying time with family, having a coffee break with
colleagues, discussing with clients or catching up with friends, whipping out
your phone and taking that perfect snap is a great way to treasure fond
Floral Cafés in Singapore
Thankfully for us, there is no shortage of Insta-worthy
cafés in Singapore. Top designers were hired to enhance each section of the
cafés and to make use of each space, turning them into unique venues and
creating a wonderful, relaxing atmosphere for customers to relish in.
However, what makes an extra nice addition
to these cafés is the use of floral decorations. The presence of flowers is
magical – they instantly brighten up the area and sets a lovely scene for the
perfect photo. Here in Singapore, we are lucky to have some fantastic floral
- Walking on Sunshine: A hotspot for millennials, this garden-themed café is a hybrid of Korean and Western fusion cuisine, beer buffets and a Korean beauty salon. Situated in Orchard Central, it is home to a breath-taking view of lush ferns and beautiful dried flowers. Unicorns are all the rage, so why not bring our UNICORN IN BLUE for a photo taking challenge? Price: SGD$150
- Wildseed Café: This café is situated at Alkaff Mansion, a stunning historical building and garden conservatory. An outdoor café where you can admire the beauty of the venue while enjoying fresh pastries, salads and the best coffee. An Instagram worthy cafe in Singapore indeed!
- My Melody Café: If you’re a fan of the colour pink and My Melody herself, cafés can’t get any better than this! Indulge in the sweetness and a wide variety of artistically decorated food in this strawberry garden-themed establishment at Suntec City. For an extra splash of pink on your Instagram photo, bring Roses in Pink Round Flower Box, our selection of the freshest pink roses and mini roses. Price: SGD$210
- Cafe De Nicole’s Flower: Coined one of the most aesthetically pleasing floral cafés in Singapore, this café does live up to the hype. Located at Telok Kurau, this Singapore café has an enchanting garden-themed décor at every corner and the food is placed to perfection with the occasional use of pretty flower petals. As your premium online florist in Singapore, we highly recommend taking your significant other on a date here and present her with our gorgeous LOVE BLOSSOMS bouquet. Price: SGD$170
- The Summer House: Can’t wait to get away from the busy city life? You can pay a visit to The Summer House, a countryside café in Seletar. It is essentially a café with a nice view where you can consume the freshest ingredients and soak up the lush edible garden.
- Picnic: Aka Picnic Urban Food Park, this floral café is all about bringing you delicious international food at every stall in a comfortable garden-themed environment. Ideal for friends who want to try out different foods, it is conveniently located in Wisma Atria Shopping Centre.