Singapore Father’s Day Flowers
Browse the latest bouquets in our collection below
Now that Father’s Day is just around the corner, it’s time to think about the flowers you would get for your old man. Contrary to popular belief, beautiful blooms are not just gifts restricted for women, flowers for men are just as important. But what kind of flowers could you gift your father?
At Gift Flowers Singapore, the premium online florist in Singapore, we not only aim to provide you with the freshest and highest quality flowers, but also excellent customer service and amazing advice that will help you find the best possible gift to give. Here are some gift ideas to consider for this Father’s Day celebration.
The Best Flower Gift Ideas for Fathers
- Colour-themed flowers: If you’re not sure what flowers to get, look for anything with a suitable colour scheme. Choose flowers that are in your dad’s favourite colours, or is the colour of his birthstone, or even something representative of something he likes, like the football team he’s rooting for. This is nice and considerate and shows that you notice those little things about him.
- Send his flowers alongside a greeting card: For that extra personal touch, pick a sweet Father’s Day card or customise a simple one that you know he will adore. Add a heart-warming message within that will surely put a smile on his face. If you’re stuck for words, recall a lovely memory that you shared together and let him know how much you appreciate his love and support throughout all these years.
- Give your dad the perfect flowers for the occasion: All flowers have their unique symbolisms and quality but there are some that are more ideal for Father’s Day. These include tulips, eustomas, sunflowers and baby breaths.
Why are these flowers perfect for Father’s Day?
As well as looking absolutely stunning, there is more to the reasoning why these flowers are fantastic Father’s Day gifts.
- Tulips: These large, showy, cheerful looking flowers come in a variety of bright warm colours that will instantly put you in the mood for outdoors. If going on a road trip, a stroll in the park or a little hike in the mountains is in the plan for the day, tulips complement it well. You can find tulips in a wide range of vivid colours like red, pink, yellow, purple and orange, as well as subtler colours like white. Give your dad an interesting lush bouquet like Forest Fantasy, an unconventional combination of this season’s best leucospermum, protea and, of course, tulips. Price: S$159.00
- Eustomas: Eustomas are gorgeous and delicate flowers that will catch anyone’s eye with their undeniable beauty. They are also associated with wonderful qualities such as longevity, happiness, appreciation, peace, love, admiration and charm. By giving these beautiful blooms on Father’s Day, you will show your dad how much he means to you. If your dad spends a lot of time in an office, our Spring Garden is a fabulous décor. A blend of eustomas and sunflowers sitting on a bed of snapdragons and seasonal foliage makes this gift super fresh and can give any room an outstanding makeover! Price: S$129.00
- Sunflowers: Bright and cheery flowers are sure to warm the heart and place a smile on his face. As well as bringing joy to his day, this delightful plant has a connotation of adoration, loyalty and longevity, relishing in the simple joys of life and remembering the good laughs you have had together. Our cleverly arranged Single Sunflower Bouquet surrounded by dazzling baby breaths is a perfect Father’s Day gift. Price: S$49.00
- Baby Breaths: The power of these small delicate sprigs should never be underestimated. Not only do they add a mesmerizing appeal to your bouquet, they are highly symbolic of reconnecting with family, love and purity.