Money-Saving Tips for Sending Flowers this Mother’s Day
Browse the latest bouquets in our collection below
Mother’s Day will always be one of the most important festivals in our hearts.
Despite the busy pace of our daily routines and hectic working lifestyles, it’s high time we should stop to remember the hardest job in the world: being a mother. We should always find time to treat our mother, the lady who loved and looked after us for so many years, and to show how grateful we are for her unconditional kindness. This celebration gives us the perfect opportunity to redeem ourselves and shower her with love, affection and wonderful gifts.
Why not plan a lovely day ahead and take her out to a nice restaurant, go for some retail therapy or enjoy a relaxing day at the beach? Surprising her with a stunning flower gift is the ultimate icing on the cake.
But hey, we fully understand how difficult it is to get high-quality, yet fairly cheap Mother’s Day flowers around this time of the year. In fact, it can be quite a struggle to find just the right gift, especially when shops amp up the price. So, Gift Flowers Singapore, your premium online florist based in Singapore has got just the guide for you to save your wallet… and your sanity.
How to save time – and money! – on your floral gift and flower delivery
- Go online: Nowadays, the best Mother’s Day gifts can be easily found online. Not only can you adjust the right delivery time (ensuring they are fresh), it is also much easier to compare prices. Just open a few tabs on your browser, one for each florist, and you can easily compare them there.
- Look out for Mother’s Day flowers deals: As opposed to scrounging different stalls for slightly cheaper options, online florists lay out the bargain very clearly. Keep an eye out for any discount codes, promo codes, and if you’re purchasing them earlier this year, you may even get an early bird discount.
- Opt for common / popular flowers: Rare or exotic flowers are not only hard to come by, they are usually quite expensive. Common flowers such as roses, sunflowers and eustomas are not only very attractive and popular for Mother’s Day, they are also much more affordable and easier to tend to.
- Pick online florists with good flower delivery services: You’d want to be certain that your flowers are in mint condition for this very special day. Gift Flowers Singapore offers same day designated time free delivery to all metropolitan areas in Singapore. This ensures that your flower gifts are kept fresh and gorgeous.
Our Mother’s Day flower selection
1. Mini Eustoma Bouquet: A wonderful little surprise to hide up your sleeve at any location on your planned Mother’s Day date! Sweet, minimal and elegant, this beautiful bouquet will warm your dearest mother’s heart. A symbol of joy and tranquillity, this is the ideal gift for someone you admire. Price: S$105.00
2. Mixed Sunflower and Baby Breath with Vase: An amazing flower gift that will instantly light up her face, these flowers with vase will be right at home in her living room! The cheery sunflowers are a delight to clap one’s eyes upon while the baby breath balances out the overall appearance. What’s more, your mum can reuse the vase for her next bouquet of flowers.
3. Champagne Roses in Blue Round Flower Box: For a more modern and sleek style of a flower gift, boxed flowers are right up this alley. This gift has the softest and most compatible blend of colours, and the charming champagne roses denote grace and thoughtfulness, a fantastic message to send on Mother’s Day.