Impress Your Girlfriend’s Family with Flowers during Mid-Autumn Festival Visit
Browse the latest bouquets in our collection below
Sending flowers to the family during Mid-Autumn Festival Visit
Meeting your girlfriend’s family for the first time can be quite stressful for a lot of people. They’re very keen to make a good impression but don’t really know how to behave. Most of these meetings take place during the holidays. Here are some tips to guide you on how to act like your normal self when you go to meet her parents during the holidays:
- Learn about the kind of relationship your girlfriend has with her family. Listen carefully to everything she tells you about the dynamics.
- Talk to your girlfriend about how you would like her to be there for you to make things easier. For example, you could ask her to sit next to you during the meals
- Find someone you click with. Preferably someone that works in the same field as you or someone who likes the same TV shows as you do.
- Offer to help. You might be asked to relax but offering to do simple things like setting the table would be really appreciated.
- If you’re eating at a restaurant, you should offer to help
- Don’t be too hard on yourself – relax and have fun.
- Lastly, don’t show up empty-handed – you need to bring a gift.
If you’re spending the night, there are some things that you should and shouldn’t do if you want to be invited again. Here is some basic visiting etiquette:
- Be respectful of the space given to you. This should start from the moment you arrive. For example, you shouldn’t park in the wrong place
- Clean up after meals. Don’t leave the dishes dirty for the host to clean. If there are any spills, clean them up
- Don’t make loud noises at night
- Don’t leave clutter or trash in the room
- Don’t move things around. Leave everything just as you found it.
- Don’t leave the doors or windows unlocked
Gifts to Bring During Your Mid-Autumn Festival Visit
Bringing gifts is basic courtesy. Buying flowers for your girlfriend’s parents is perceived as a token of your goodwill. A bouquet of flowers is a safe choice and you can never go wrong with hand bouquets. You can ask a flower delivery service company to send flowers in advance or you could bring the flower bouquet in person. Flowers are a heart-warming gift especially if you don’t have money to splash.
Other types of gifts that are thoughtful include food or wine.
Flowers to bring to your girlfriend’s home
Are you looking for a florist in Singapore who offers same-day delivery free of charge? Try us today. Here are some of the bouquets that we have in store for you:
Mixed Tulips in Vase – Tulips are among the most cheerful flowers and are generally associated with friendship and positivity. This stunning flower arrangement features about 16 to 20 stems that make a beautiful bouquet fit for any occasion.
Mixed Purple Roses with Vase – Purple is a color for royalty. Add roses to the equation and you end up with an elegant gift perfect for impressing your in-laws. A purple rose is truly a premium flower. The flowers offer a gorgeous presentation in a glass vase and are surrounded by seasonal foliage.
Mixed Sunflower and Baby Breath with Vase – Send this beautiful arrangement for any occasion and leave your recipient in awe. The stunning arrangement looks cheerful and inspiring. The recipient will immediately know that you adore them after receiving the flowers gift.
We are a Singapore flower delivery company that offers express flower delivery services for fresh flowers and other gifts. Check our website for more details and place an order or two. Whatever your gift-hamper needs are, we’ve got you covered.