How to Make Bath Bombs with Flower Petals
Browse the latest bouquets in our collection below
Easy Floral Bath Bombs to Make at Home
Anybody would love a luxurious spa session where they’re in a bath filled with chunks of good-smelling stuff that explodes into colorful fizz in the bathtub. Not only do they smell heavenly but they also make the skin insanely soft and hydrates. Bath bombs are delightful and make great holiday gifts for anyone who needs a little pampering. However, bubble bath treats can get a little pricey. In this DIY we’ll show you how to make the handmade bath bombs yourself.
Ingredients (you can tweak the quantities to suit your needs):
- ½ cup of baking soda
- ½ cup dried petals (or biodegradable glitter)
- ½ cup citric acid
- ½ cup Epsom salt
- ½ cup of corn starch
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 teaspoon rose oil
- 2 teaspoons of essential oils (for scents)
- 3 teaspoons coconut oil (or any other veggie oil)
- 4-6 drops of food coloring
- 12-18 silicon bath bomb molds
- A large and smaller bowl
Step by step instructions of how to make a bath ball
The best thing about making the bath bombs at home is that you can easily customize the color, scent, and shape to perfectly suit the holiday or the preferences of the recipient.
The steps are pretty simple and the whole process should take you about 10 minutes:
- Combine all the dry ingredients i.e. Epsom salt, baking soda, citric acid, corn starch, and dried rose petals together in a large bowl
- In the smaller bowl, whisk together the rose water, coconut oil, essential oils, and food coloring. These play a huge role in making the rose water bath foam.
- Add the (wet) mixture containing the bath oil from step 2 to the (dry) mixture from step 1. Add only a little at a time and keep whisking after every addition to make sure that the mixture is clump-free.
- Form small ball with your hands and then add them into the silicone bath bomb molds to form the perfect shape. Make sure that you first fill the molds until they’re overflowing and then press it together tightly.
- Let the bombs sit for about 5 minutes then gently tap each end of the mold with a spoon to remove the bath bombs
- Allow the bath bombs to sit on a baking sheet for a while so that they can completely dry out
- Store the bath bombs at room temperature until you’re ready to use them. Alternatively, you could package them up for gifting to anyone you know deserves to enjoy a bubble bath and bath milk.
Note: you shouldn’t add too much water even if the mixture seems too dry. If you do the balls will just expand and won’t keep their form.
Our floral arrangements
Purple roses and pink Eustoma with vase – Are you looking for the perfect gift for your loved one? Well, this might be it. This beautiful flower arrangement says “I love you” so you don’t have to worry about finding the words to express yourself.
Mixed hydrangeas with vase – This arrangement represents your appreciation for a special person in your life. Does someone bring joy to your life? Then these mixed hydrangeas come in various combinations i.e. pink and white, blue and white, or pink and blue.
Gerberas with vase – Gerberas are symbolic of innocence and cheerfulness. The thing we love most about them is that they come in a wide range of colors.
We offer free delivery to most places in Singapore. The flowers are an excellent choice to give your loved ones for various special occasions like Valentine’s Day and birthdays too.