Brightening Up Boring Walls with Flowers
Browse the latest bouquets in our collection below
Looking for something unique to brighten up
the drab walls back home? Make your own floral wall! Not only is it affordable
and relatively easy to make, you can sow your seeds of creativity, design the
wall to fit your taste and reap the benefits of joy, pride and admiration of
your own piece of art at home.
There’s nothing more fulfilling than coming
up with and physically creating something you feel proud of… but how do you go
about doing it? Here at Gift Flowers Singapore, we’ve got the best flower wall
decor ideas in store for you!
to create your very own DIY flower wall at home
- Colour theme: When you’re thinking about hanging floral wall décor, colour theme comes into play. What colours do you prefer; warm and inviting colours like reds, oranges and yellows, neutral and earthy like greens, champagnes and beiges or cool and calms tones like blues and purples? Picking the right colour theme and one that suits your surroundings is a great start to making a flower wall.
- Get inspiration: Singapore is home to a fantastic assortment of floral cafes and flower displays. You can gather a lot of home decoration ideas with flowers by admiring how professionals get it done. Observe the design, shapes and positioning of flowers that help it achieve a desirable effect. Maybe you may need to mix-and-match big and small bulbs to make it stand out. Maybe you can create an ombre effect, transitioning from one colour to another. You can also get a lot of floral décor ideas from magazines where there are a multitude of flower vase decoration ideas as well as our Gift Flowers website.
- Finding the materials: Your best bet to finding the flowers you need would either be the on the internet or your local crafts store. Faux flowers come in a variety of materials, so look and if possible, feel carefully before you purchase. They can come in a wide range of fabrics like vinyl, silk, plastic and even paper. You can also use real flowers on your wall for special occasions.
- Types of flowers: Most importantly, find the types of flowers to match your style. At Gift Flowers Singapore, your one-stop online florist for all occasions, we offer a grand selection of flowers and flower gifts, so there is something for everyone. Different types of flowers give off distinctly different vibes, so it’s important to find the right kind for your floral wall.
- Gerberas are flowers symbolising cheerfulness and innocence, and they come in a wide range of colours. This makes them a popular flower to send as a casual gift. These bright flowers will feel like sunshine and are bound to put a smile on your face. Brighten up the room with our GERBERAS WITH VASE gift. Price: S$75.00
2. Pink roses, symbolic of adoration and grace, pair well with the elegance and purity of white roses. These luscious blooms will give your flower wall a comfortable, aesthetic appeal. Our CLASSIC PINK & WHITE ROSES WITH VASE are effortlessly beautiful and pure, and blends in well with all surroundings. Price: S$90.00
3. The hydrangea is a simple shrub that can connotate many heartfelt emotions such as gratitude, the strengthening of bonds, prosperity, grace and beauty. With some wonderful pastel colours to choose from, you will enjoy keeping our MIXED HYDRANGEAS WITH VASE at home. Price: S$170.00