Beautiful Blooms for Different Stages of a Relationship
Browse the latest bouquets in our collection below
As we grow older, we may find that being in a relationship is not always as easy as it seems. Spending time and striving to get along with the other person can be challenging, especially if you have not known each other for an extended period of time, and even then, people could have different needs, wants and ways to express themselves. A good relationship takes a lot of work from both sides to cultivate.
However, we also come to realise that that’s how romantic relationships become stronger and that’s the way we enable our love to blossom. In your mind’s eye, you can picture love like a flower. Like the romance that thrives within each successful relationship, flowers grow and captures the sweet love we experience. The beauty we see in a flower and the joy we feel in seeing it.
Why should you gift flowers to your significant other?
Some may ask, what is the true meaning of giving flowers in the first place? Throughout history, flowers have been universally known as a symbol of love. They are often gifted to others as an expression of love and desire for the other. What’s fascinating is that different types of flowers connotate different meanings, and different coloured petals also hold a different expression. So, no words are needed in the giving of these flower gifts, yet the message the flowers portray becomes very clear. The subtlety of the message along with the power and strength in its meaning adds to the magic of the love between two lovers.
There are five stages in a relationship and there are stunning romantic flowers that symbolise each stage. These flowers represent the type of love that is experienced at a particular stage in that relationship stages timeline.
What are the 5 stages of a relationship?
The five stages in a relationship are:
- Attraction and Romance Stage: This is the very first stage where you are in euphoria. Everything seems perfect and you cannot seem to find any flaws with them at all.
- Crisis Stage: Here is where those first arguments, disagreements, and relationship issues surface. You begin to see past the perfection and can see some flaws, some things you are not necessarily too fond of.
- Working Stage: Good communication can help balance out your relationship. At this stage, you are able to work together in harmony as a couple. Work is evenly distributed and you are able to fit into each other’s routine with ease.
- Commitment Stage: Choosing to be with your partner through thick and thin has led you to this stage: true commitment. This is a big step in the right direction, be it moving in together, engagement or marriage, or even having kids.
- Real Love / Bliss Stage: You and your partner have so much trust and love in each other that you could now choose to expand and spread your love elsewhere. Whether it’s on a new project, on kids or on charity work, working towards a goal together is a wonderful stage to be in a relationship.
What are the best flowers for each stage of relationship?
Order your flowers online from Gift Flowers Singapore, your number one Singapore online florist, and have them delivered to your door hassle free. There are different flowers that represent love for every stage of the relationship. Surprise her with the perfect flowers to represent your current stage.
- Crisis Stage: Make up and kiss with this lovely WHITE MELANIE ($220.00) boxed flowers.
- Working Stage: Celebrate your romance with a traditional LOVE BLOSSOMS ($170.00) bouquet.