50 Inspirational & Meaningful Quotes about Flowers
Browse the latest bouquets in our collection below
Let flowers inspire you
Blossoming flowers fill our souls every time we look at them. People have so much in common with flowers and they teach us many life lessons. One similarity is that neither the people nor the flowers bloom without love and sunshine. Flowers attract people with their beauty and radiate so much happiness and delight even if they are covered with sharp thorns. Their sweet fragrance makes the garden fresh to soften our hearts when we feel low, sad, or fatigued.
Flowers have a unique way of purifying, healing, and uplifting our life; it’s like they nourish the surroundings with sunshine, food, and medicine. We feel empowered by their energy brought about by their beautiful colorful hues.
How flowers can inspire us in our everyday life?
The curves on the petals of a flower inspire us to cultivate beauty in our life as well as in our surroundings.
Flowers are delicate and fragile just like our hearts. Their pervading perfume is a great way to spread happiness to other people. When you see another person smile because you gave them a flower, you feel fulfilled and you find joy in your heart.
Additionally, flowers teach us to treat everyone equally and with the kindness that we expect to be treated with. Just the same way flowers can bloom in all kinds of natural surroundings; we also aren’t supposed to discriminate against the rich and poor.
50 inspirational quotes about flowers
Flowers are generally affectionate, sweet, and loving – they are a gift to earth. The fact that they fill us with delight makes them the perfect gift for whatever occasion. Their elegance and delicate touch fill us with awe. This explains why there are so many flower quotes that are related to the symbolism of flowers. We have put together a list of sweet and inspirational flower sayings that you can share with your loved ones to brighten their day:
- “A flower does not use words to announce its arrival to the world; it justs blooms.”– Matshona Dhliwayo
- “To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.”– Audrey Hepburn
- “A flower blooming in the desert proves to the world that adversity, no matter how great, can be overcome.”– Matshona Dhliwayo
- “The flower that follows the sun does so even in cloudy days.”– Robert Leighton
- “A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms.”– Zen Shin
- “Don’t wait for someone to bring you flowers. Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul.”– Luther Burbank
- “Every flower must grow through dirt.”– Laurie Jean Sennott
- “Every flower blooms in its own time.”– Ken Petti
- “Flowers don’t worry about how they’re going to bloom. They just open up and turn toward the light and that makes them beautiful.”– Jim Carrey
- “Even the tiniest of flowers can have the toughest roots.”– Shannon Mullen
- “If you tend to a flower, it will bloom, no matter how many weeds surround it.”– Matshona Dhliwayo
- “There are always flowers for those who want to see them.”– Henri Matisse
- “If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly our whole life would change.”– Buddha
- “Like wildflowers; You must allow yourself to grow in all the places people thought you never would.”– E.V.
- “A rose can never be a sunflower, and a sunflower can never be a rose. All flowers are beautiful in their own way, and that’s like women too.”– Miranda Kerr
- “Flowers grow back, even after they are stepped on. So will I.”– Unknown
- “If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden.”– Frances Hodgson Burnett
- “Gardens and flowers have a way of bringing people together, drawing them from their homes.” – Clare Ansberry
- “Flowers always make people better, happier and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine to the soul.”– Luther Burbank
- “If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.”– Claudia Adrienne Grandi
- “Take time to smell the roses.”– Proverb
- “Flowers whisper ‘Beauty!’ to the world, even as they fade, wilt, fall.”– Dr. SunWolf
- “A flower’s appeal is in its contradictions — so delicate in form yet strong in fragrance, so small in size yet big in beauty, so short in life yet long on effect.”– Terri Guillemets
- “Flowers are like friends; they bring color to your world.”– Unknown
- “If every tiny flower wanted to be a rose, spring would lose its loveliness.”– Therese of Lisieux
- “Flowers are the music of the ground. From earth’s lips spoken without sound.”– Edwin Curran
- “She sprouted love like flowers, grew a garden in her mind, and even on the darkest days, from her smile the sun still shined.”– Erin Hanson
- “Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love, and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.”– Stevie Wonder
- “Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same.”– Helen Keller
- “She is like a wildflower; beautiful, fierce, and free.”– Unknown
- “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and a man cannot live without love.”– Max Muller
- “You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry, don’t worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way.”– Walter Hagen
- “The very best relationship has a gardener and a flower. The gardener nurtures and the flower blooms.”– Carole Radziwill
- “In joy and in sadness, flowers are our constant friends.”– Unknown
- “Flowers are a proud assertion that a ray of beauty outvalues all the utilities in the world.”– Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “All the flowers of the tomorrows are in the seeds of today.”– Indian Proverb
- “Love is like wildflowers; it’s often found in the most unlikely places.”– Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “What a lonely place it would be to have a world without a wildflower!”– Roland R. Kemler
- “Love is the flower you’ve got to let grow.”– John Lennon
- “Life is the flower for which love is the honey.”– Victor Hugo
- “The smallest flower is a thought, a life answering to some feature of the Great Whole, of whom they have a persistent intuition.”– Honore de Balzac
- “Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature.”– Gerard De Nerval
- “I’d rather wear flowers in my hair, than diamonds around my neck.”– Unknown
- “Don’t let the tall weeds cast a shadow on the beautiful flowers in your garden.”– Steve Maraboli
- “Many eyes go through the meadow, but few see the flowers in it.”– Ralph Waldo Emmerson
- “Open the bloom of your heart and become a gift of beauty to the world.”– Bryant McGill
- “Spring: A lovely reminder of how beautiful change can truly be.”– Unknown
- “When kissing flowers, tulips are better than one.”– Unknown
- “My love for you blossoms every day.”– Unknown
- “What in carnation?”– Unknown
Flowers are some of the happiest creations that you’ll come across. The flower inspiration is never hidden so everyone can experience it, see it, feel it, share it, and relate to it.Life in itself is a flower – a very beautiful flower!