10 Places for Romantic Countdown in Singapore
Browse the latest bouquets in our collection below
The year is coming to an end, and what better way to celebrate the new one than with the person you love most?
New Year’s Eve wouldn’t be without the excitement of being together with your beloved, waiting for the countdown in Singapore. The suspense, the joyful atmosphere, the hopes and dreams awaiting to take flight and magnificent display of fireworks once the hand strikes zero can simply not be replaced. Most importantly, this event only takes place once a year, and we should make the most of it.
Thankfully Singapore is blessed with many countdown areas to visit with your loved one. Celebrate 2021 by going to one of these amazing places to enjoy a spectacular fireworks show.
Where to go in Singapore to celebrate the New Year
If you’re on the lookout for where to go in Singapore for the countdown, you’re in luck! Gift Flowers Singapore knows the best venues to go to enjoy your New Year celebrations. Better yet, each has their own distinct features, so you can decide upon which location or event may suit you and your other half best.
Here are 10 places you can visit to see the New Year countdown in Singapore:
- Fullerton Hotel and the Lighthouse Restaurant & Rooftop Bar: Toast away to the stunning New Year show while enjoying a romantic Southern Italian cuisine dinner and the finest quality wine. Make your reservation early to secure your spot.
- Kallang Stadium Waterfront: This venue may seem far from where all the action is taking place, but you are sure to get a good view of the displays. Also, it is super convenient to shops and transport facilities, making it a top choice for spending your New Year with your beloved.
- LeVeL33: Resting on the 33rd level of the Marina Bay Financial Centre, this is a great place for you and your other half to enjoy a cold beer while watching the displays.
- Marina Barrage: The Marina Barrage is iconic in that it is responsible for around 10% of Singapore’s water supply and gives the nation its unique skyline. Serving as the perfect background for your New Year Instagram photos, this is certainly a romantic landmark to consider visiting.
- Marina Bay Waterfront Promenade: You’ll need to be a bit of an early bird to get a good picnic spot on this 3.5km promenade. Surrounding the bay, it is a wonderful place to watch the fireworks. While you’re there, why not visit Marina Waterfront Bazaar where you can shop for accessories and grab some refreshments from the food truck.
- Pinnacle @ Duxton: Singapore’s tallest government housing connects 7 towers by a skybridge. Being 50 storeys above the ground, you can get a full panoramic view of the splendid fireworks.
- Supertree Grove, Gardens by the Bay: Enjoy the unique display of environmentally friendly vertical gardens around you as well as delectable Indochinese, Western and Fusion dishes. Truly an amazing experience.
- The Fullerton Waterboat House: An iconic landmark in Singapore that offers you front row seats to the fireworks display yet you and your lover can also enjoy some privacy. There is a Starbucks café, a 1919 restaurant and The Rooftop bar where you can enjoy your beverages in celebration of the New Year.
- The Float at Marina Bay: As the world’s largest floating stadium, this is one for those who enjoy a little partying! It offers live music performances by special guests and is the perfect source of entertainment to brighten up the incoming 2021. Check the site for tickets.
- The Gallerie: On the 4th floor in Marina Square is The Gallerie, a 800-seat food court with all the Singaporean favourites. If you’d both rather enjoy some good quality filling food and just catch a glimpse of the fireworks, this is the place for you.